Foam insulation panel with embossed fiberglass skin on both sides
Dimensions 1 ¾” thick, 22” wide, 36” or 64” long
More Durable than competing materials
Easier To Install – Less mess and no special tools
INSTA-PANELS™ are available in multiple dimensions; the most common are:
- 22 x 64 inches – Embossed (total area 9.78ft2 /panel) Not CCMC evaluated
- 22 x 36 inches – Embossed (total area 5.50ft2 /panel) Not CCMC evaluated
Intended for residential, commercial, and agricultural applications where insulation is required or desired, under concrete, in non-heated floor systems. INSTA-PANELS™ can be used in a variety of applications including: under concrete floors of houses; garages; commercial workshops; warehouses; office buildings; cold storage and freezers; agricultural drive sheds; poultry barns; and other specialized applications.
Features and Benefits
- High R-value for minimal thickness – INSTA-PANELS™ offer among the best R-value to cost ratio creating optimum energy efficiency, improved indoor air quality,and affordability.
- Easy and efficient to install – INSTA-PANELS™ offer the same benefits as polyurethanespray foam, in a convenient, portable panel format that fits together quickly and easily.
- Durable – rectangular panels are steel plated on both sides for ultimate strength anddurability. Unlike traditional foam insulation, INSTA-PANELS™ will not break when walked on.
- Best value on the market – in a recent CMHC research study, INSTA-PANELS™ were found to have the best cost-benefit value of all comparable materials tested.
- Eco-friendly – INSTA-PANELS™ are made from recycled and reclaimed products.
Health, Safety and Handling Considerations
WARNING: INSTA-PANELS™ are not intended to be used as structural panels. Proper safety equipment needs to be employed while handling polyurethane faced board insulation. Goggles, a face mask, and protective body wear should be worn when cutting and handling INSTAPANELS™. Product has sharp edges/corners and protective gloves should be worn when handling. Always stack and store panels in a safe manner to prevent piled product from toppling over. It is recommended that panels are piled neatly one on top of the other and are not stacked higher than 5 feet.
INSTA-PANELS™ are sold to the DIY (do-it-yourself) market and licensed contractors in bulk, on skids.